出國旅行必看!如何用英文點餐
出國旅行時,到國外餐廳用餐對許多人來說是體驗當地文化相當重要的一部分,但有時因為語言不通,英文又不流利,只能在菜單上指畫一通,不僅場面令人尷尬,最後還可能無法品嚐到自己想吃的美食。你是否也曾經有相同的困擾呢?因應10月份連續假期即將到來,本週FUNDAY blog要和大家分享實用的旅行英文,讓我們一次學會從入座、點餐到結帳會用上的所有句子吧!
Arriving at the restaurant 入座
- Excuse me, do you have any free tables?
不好意思,請問有空位嗎?
- Do you have a reservation?
請問有訂位嗎?
- I’ve got a reservation.
我有訂位。
- “How many will you be tonight?”
Or “How many people are in your party?”
請問今晚有幾位用餐?/ 請問有幾位同行?
- We would like a table for 3, please.
請幫我們安排3位的桌子。
Ordering drinks 點飲料
What the waiter/waitress might say to you
服務生可能會說
- Can I get you a drink?
可以先幫你們點飲料嗎?
- Would you like to order a drink now?
Or Would you like to start with a drink?
你們想先點飲料嗎?
- What drinks would you like?
想喝點什麼飲料呢?
- Would you like tap or bottled water?
想喝自來水還是瓶裝水呢?
- Would you like to taste the wine?
想嚐嚐這款酒嗎?(需要為你倒酒嗎?)
How to reply to the waiter/waitress
你可以這麼回答
- I will havea coke please.
麻煩給我可樂。
- I’ll havea glass of water thanks.
麻煩給我一杯水,謝謝。
- Tap is fine.
自來水就可以了。
- I’d like some bottled water please.
好的,請給我瓶裝水。
- Can I havea glass of pure orange juice please?
可以請你給我一杯純柳橙汁嗎?
- Yes, we’d likesome sparkling wine while we decide on our food.
好的,我們想要來點氣泡酒,一邊決定要點什麼食物。
Ordering food 點食物
What the waiter/waitress might ask you
服務生可能會問
- May I take your order now?
可以幫你點餐了嗎?
- What would you like to order?
想要點些什麼呢?
- Are you all ready to order your food now?
你們都準備好要點吃的了嗎?
- What would you like to eat today?
今天想吃些什麼呢?
- Is it all? Would you like anything else?
這樣就好了嗎?還需要其他的嗎?
- Would you like dessert or coffee?
想要甜點或來杯咖啡嗎?
How to reply to the waiter/waitress
你可以這麼回答
- Can we have a few more minutes please?
可以請等我們幾分鐘嗎?
- I’d like…or I’ll have… for starter/appetizer.
前菜我想點(某道菜名)。
- I’d like…or I’ll have…for main course.
主菜我想點(某道菜名)。
- What would you recommend?
你推薦什麼菜呢?
- What are today’s specials?
今日特餐是什麼呢?
- What wine goes well with this?
這道菜適合配什麼酒呢?
- I am a vegetarian.
我吃素。
- Does this contain meat/nuts/dairy?”
這道菜有肉/堅果/乳製品嗎?
- I am allergic to....
我對(某食物)過敏。
- What’s the soup of the day?
今天有什麼湯呢?
If you order steak
如果你點的是牛排
Waiter: How would you like your steak?
Or How would you like that cooked/done?
牛排要幾分熟呢?
Diner: Medium, please.
麻煩五分熟。
- 不同熟度牛排的說法:
rare –> medium rare –> medium –> medium well –> well done
一分熟–>三分熟–>五分熟–>七分熟–>全熟
Paying the bill 結帳
- Can we have the bill, please?
可以麻煩結帳嗎?
- Check, please.
麻煩結帳。
- Do you take credit cards?
你們接受信用卡嗎?
- Can I pay with a credit card?
可以用信用卡付錢嗎?
- Is service included?
有包含服務費嗎?
- Can we pay separately?
可以分開結帳嗎?
- Let’s split it.
Or Let’s share the bill.
費用我們平均分攤吧
- I’ll get this.
錢我來付。
想學會更多實用的生活英語嗎?歡迎上FUNDAY線上英日學習網,立即註冊,1個月內免費享用超過16,000情境聽讀課程喔!