FUNDAY官網
最新
熱門訊息
商業
專題
英語力
生活
心靈
【商務旅行必備英文】:一次學會所有機場實用短句!
8/14/2017
商業

你是否曾經到國外出差呢?不管是參加國際商展或拜訪國外客戶,海外商務旅行對許多人來說是既新鮮有趣又充滿挑戰的工作經驗,不僅能藉由出差掌握世界產業的最新脈動,也可藉機滿足一下自己想要出國旅行的慾望。當然,到國外出差,基本的英文口語溝通能力是必備的,本週的FUNDAY blog要跟大家分享在機場會用到的實用英文短句,一次一網打盡,讓你出國工作一路暢行無阻!

 

 

At the Check-in Counter              

在報到櫃台

 

  1. Hi, where’s the check-in counter for Eva Air?

      嗨,請問長榮航空的報到櫃台在哪裡?

 

  1. How much time should I allow to check in?

      我應該在飛機起飛前多久時間報到?

 

  1. Where are you flying to today?

      你今天要飛往哪裡呢?

 

  1. What’s your final destination?

     請問你的目的地是?

 

  1. May I see your ticket and passport, please?

     可以看一下你的機票和護照嗎?

 

  1. Would you like a window seat or an aisle seat?

      你想要靠窗還是靠走道的位置?

 

  1. Are you checking any bags?

     你有任何行李要托運嗎?

 

  1. How many bags can I check?

      請問我可以託運幾件行李?

 

  1. Please place your bags on the scale.

      請把行李放在磅秤上。

 

  1. One of your bags is overweight…I’m going to have to charge you for the excess weight.

      你有一件行李超重,我將必須要向你收取超重費用。

 

  1. How much extra do I have to pay? And can I pay by credit card?

      我需要多付多少錢呢?可以用信用卡支付嗎?

 

  1. Please mark this bag as “fragile.”

      請標示這件行李是「易碎」。

 

  1. I have a stopover/layover in Guangzhou — do I need to pick up my luggage there?

      我會在廣州轉機,我需要在那邊提出行李嗎?

 

  1. No, it’ll go straight through to London.

      不用,行李會直掛到倫敦。

 

  1. Could you please check my bags through to Vancouver?

      可以幫我把行李一路掛到溫哥華嗎?

 

  1. Here is your boarding pass. Your flight leaves from gate 3B and it’ll begin boarding at 8:30. Your seat number is 12E.

      這是你的登機證,登機門是3B, 8點半開始登機。你的座位號碼是12E。

 

 

Going Through Security         

進行安全檢查

 

  1. Please lay your bags flat on the conveyor belt.

      請把行李平放在輸送帶上。

 

  1. Do I need to take my laptop out of the bag?

      我需要把筆電從包包裡面拿出來嗎?

 

  1. Please take any electronic devices out of your bag.

      請把包包裡所有的電子裝置都拿出來。

 

  1. Please step through the scanner.

      請通過金屬探測器。

 

  1. Please step to the side.

      請站到旁邊。

 

  1. Empty your pockets, please.

      請把口袋裡面的東西都拿出來。

 

  1. You’re all set. Have a nice flight.

      檢查通過,祝你飛行愉快。

 

 

Announcement At The Gate    

登機門廣播

 

  1. There has been a gate change.

     登機門已更改。

 

  1. Airasia to flight 888 to Bangkok is boarding.

      亞洲航空888班機飛往曼谷現在開始登機。

 

  1. Please have your boarding pass and passport ready for boarding.

      請準備好登機證和護照準備登機。

 

  1. We would like to invite our first-and business-class passengers to board.

      我們邀請頭等艙和商務艙的旅客登機。

 

  1. We are now inviting passengers with small children and any passengers requiring special assistance to begin boarding.

     我們現在邀請有小孩同行的旅客,或需要特殊協助的旅客們開始登機。

 

  1. We would now like to invite all passengers to board.

      我們現在邀請所有旅客登機。

 

  1. This is the final boarding call for Cathay Pacific flight 220 to Shenzhen.

        這是國泰航空飛往深圳220班機最後登機廣播。

 

 

Immigration And Customs   

入境審查與海關

 

  1. Can I see your passport?

      可以看一下你的護照嗎?

 

  1. What’s the purpose of your visit to the United States?

      你到美國來的目的是什麼?

 

  1. Are you a tourist or on business?

      你是來觀光還是出差?

 

  1. How long do you plan to stay in Bangkok?

      你計畫在曼谷待多久?

 

  1. Do you have anything to declare?

     有任何東西需要申報嗎?

 

  1. Have you brought any food into the country?

     有沒有帶任何食物進入本國?

 

 

身為上班族的你,想邊工作邊增進自己的外語實力嗎?免費試用30天,在家輕鬆學好英文:https://goo.gl/5DGL6J

訂閱英日語現享優惠:https://goo.gl/EcZDKR

 

同類型文章一一商業