近年環保意識抬頭,不塑生活成為一種風潮。許多人出門時除了自備基本的餐具,甚至會多帶幾個環保袋,減少用塑膠袋的使用。Facebook上也有許多不塑社團,網友們會互相分享自己的減塑、不塑經驗、心得,也有許多人到了國外一樣堅持減塑!今天就一起來學學不塑生活實用句吧!
常見一次性用品
plastic bag/cup | 塑膠製的袋子/杯子 |
disposable chopsticks/spoon/tableware | 免洗筷子/湯匙/餐具 |
plastic wrap | 保鮮膜 |
plastic straw | 塑膠吸管 |
ketchup packet | 番茄醬包 |
styrofoam | 保麗龍 |
常見環保用品
reusable shopping bag | 環保袋 |
stainless steel/glass straw | 不鏽鋼/玻璃吸管 |
food carriers/portable wrappers bags | 食物袋 |
beeswax wrap | 蜂蠟布 |
glass jar/lunch box | 玻璃罐/餐盒 |
vacuum flask | 保溫杯 |
*補充說明:保溫杯也可用thermos或thermos bottles來說,就像衛生紙、紙巾也可用Kleenex這個品牌來代指。
跟著情境這樣說
Jenny walks in a restaurant.
珍妮走進一間餐廳。
Clerk: Hi, how may I help you?
店員:嗨,需要什麼?
Jenny: I would like a pork chop with rice to go. Could you put it into my own lunch box?
珍妮:我要一份豬排飯帶走,可以裝在我的餐盒嗎?
Clerk: Sure. Would you like anything to drink?
店員:當然,需要喝的嗎?
Jenny: A cup of hot black tea. Please put it in to my thermos.
珍妮:一杯熱紅茶,請幫我裝在我的保溫杯。
Clerk: Okay. Do you need a 1 dollar bag?
店員:好的,你要加一元買袋子嗎?
Jenny: No, I have a reusable shopping bag.
珍妮:不用,我自己有環保袋。
Clerk: I guess you don’t need disposable chopsticks either.
店員:我猜你也不需要免洗筷吧。
Jenny: No, I don’t. Thanks.
珍妮:是啊,不用了,謝謝。
Clerk: Here are your meals with a free salad. Thanks for being eco-friendly.
店員:這邊是你的餐點,我們送你一份沙拉,謝謝你這麼環保。
Jenny: Thanks. We all should protect our environment.
珍妮:謝謝,我們都該保護環境。
想說一口流利的英語嗎?歡迎上FUNDAY線上英日學習網,立即註冊,1個月內免費享用超過16,000情境聽讀課程喔!:http://bit.ly/funday_asia