【地震英文】12個地震逃生小知識,地震相關重要單字,緊急避難包如何準備?
自從403大地震以來已經有上千次的餘震,今天我們來學習一下地震的相關英語吧。
首先我們來比較一下quake 和 tremor 這兩個字的差別:
- quake:
「quake」一般指的是地震,特別是指比較強烈的地震。這個詞強調的是地面的劇烈震動。
The quake destroyed several buildings in the city.
- tremor:
「tremor」通常指的是輕微或中等強度的地震,這種地震的震動較小,可能只有局部地區能感覺到。
Residents felt a brief tremor early in the morning.
再來我們學習一些地震相關重要單字:
- earthquake- 地震:地球表面的突然劇烈震動。
- seismic Waves - 地震波:由地震引起,通過地球內部或表面傳播的能量波。
- epicenter - 震中:地面上直接位於地震發源地(震源)上方的點。
- magnitude - 震級:衡量地震能量釋放大小的單位。
- Richter Scale - 芮氏規模:一種測量地震震級的尺度。
- fault - 斷層:地球表面的裂隙,地震常常沿這些裂隙發生。
- aftershock - 餘震:主要地震後發生的較小地震。
- tsunami - 海嘯:由地震引起的巨大海浪。
- seismograph - 地震儀:用來測量和記錄地震波的儀器。
- tectonic plates - 構造板塊:地球表面的巨大岩石板塊,其運動會引起地震。
地震場景實用英文句子:
- It’s so scary! There’s an earthquake!
好可怕啊!地震了!
- Am I feeling dizzy or is it actually shaking?
是我暈還是地在震?
- Did you feel that tremor just now?
剛才感覺到了那一陣震動嗎?
- I think it’s an earthquake. Everything is shaking!
我覺得是地震了,一切都在搖晃!
- Stay calm! Remember to drop, cover, and hold on!
保持冷靜!記得趴下、躲藏、然後抓緊!
- I can hear things falling. Is the earthquake getting stronger?
聽到東西掉下來了,地震是不是越來越強了?
- Quick! Get under something sturdy, like a table or desk!
快!躲到堅固的地方,比如桌子或書桌下面!
- Is everyone okay? Check for injuries and stay away from windows!
大家都沒事吧?檢查有無受傷,遠離窗戶!
- I hope this earthquake doesn’t cause too much damage."
希望這次地震不會造成太大的破壞。
- I’m feeling really anxious. How long will this earthquake last?"
我感到非常焦慮。這場地震會持續多久?
- The ground is still shaking. When will it stop?"
地面還在搖晃,什麼時候才會停下來?
- Stay alert for aftershocks. They can happen after the main quake."
注意餘震,主震之後還會有餘震的可能性。
以下是地震逃生小知識:
- Stay Calm: Remain calm and try to keep a clear mind during the earthquake.
保持冷靜:地震發生時要保持冷靜,盡量保持清醒的頭腦。
- Drop, Cover, and Hold On: Drop to the ground, take cover under a sturdy piece of furniture, and hold on until the shaking stops.
卧倒、躲藏、並保持:地震發生時卧倒在地,躲藏在堅固的家具下,並保持到震動停止。
- Stay Indoors: If you are indoors, stay indoors. Move away from windows, glass, and heavy objects that could fall.
留在室內:如果你在室內,請留在室內。遠離窗戶、玻璃和可能倒塌的重物。
- Stay Away from Hazards: Avoid standing under doorways, near bookcases, or other items that could fall.
避開危險:避免站在門口、書架或其他可能倒塌的物品旁邊。
- Stay Put: If you are in bed, stay there and cover your head with a pillow.
保持不動:如果你在床上,請留在床上,用枕頭蓋住頭部。
- If Outside, Move to Open Space: If you are outdoors, move to an open area away from buildings, streetlights, and utility wires.
如果在室外,移動到開放的空間:如果你在室外,請移動到遠離建築物、街燈和公用事 業電線的開放區域。
- Stay Informed: Listen to the radio or follow updates on your mobile device to stay informed about aftershocks or evacuation orders.
保持資訊靈通:聽收音機或關注手機上的更新,以便及時獲取有關餘震或疏散命令的信 息。
- Check for Injuries: After the shaking stops, check yourself and others for injuries. Provide first aid if necessary.
檢查受傷情況:震動停止後,檢查自己和其他人是否受傷。必要時提供急救。
- Evacuate if Necessary: If there is significant damage to your building or if authorities instruct you to evacuate, do so calmly and follow evacuation routes.
如有必要,疏散:如果你所在的建築物受到重大損壞,或者當局指示你疏散,請冷靜地 遵循疏散路線。
- Assist Others: Help elderly individuals, children, or those with disabilities to safety if needed.
協助他人:如果需要,幫助老年人、兒童或殘障人士安全疏散。
- Be Prepared: Have an emergency kit ready with essential supplies such as water, food, first aid supplies, flashlight, and batteries.
做好準備:準備一個緊急用品包,其中包括水、食物、急救用品、手電筒和電池等必要 物品。
- Know Emergency Contacts: Keep a list of emergency contacts handy, including local authorities, family members, and medical facilities.
熟悉緊急聯繫人:隨身攜帶一份緊急聯繫人清單,包括當地政府機構、家人和醫療機構 等。
詳細地震緊急避難包準備如下:
圖片轉至:內政部
地震不斷,希望大家都平安!
------
想學更多生活英文嗎?
免費加入會員,看新聞、文章順便學英文!
#FUNDAY看世界⠀#FUNDAY部落格 #生活英文