【感動英文】11種表達內心情緒『感動、激動』的說法
我們人生當中都會有遇到感動的事,比如看的電視劇或是電影,或是人生不同階段:考上高中、大學、結婚、生子等。今天我們來學習一下要表達感動的英文說法:
- I’m deeply moved. 我深受感動。
I’m deeply moved by the community’s support in times of tragedy.
我對社區在悲劇時期的支持深感感動。
- This is so touching. 這太感人了。
This is so touching; the way everyone came together to help was incredible.
這真的很感人;大家聚在一起幫助的方式令人難以置信。
*incredible /ɪnˈkredəbl/ a. 令人難以置信的
- I’m overwhelmed with emotions. 我情緒激動。
*overwhelm /ˌoʊvərˈwelm/ vt. (感情或感覺)充溢,難以禁受
I’m overwhelmed with emotions after hearing your kind words.
聽到你的友好話語後,我情感激動,無法自已。
- I’m speechless. 我無言以對。
*speechless /ˈspiːtʃləs/ a. (尤指氣得或驚訝得)說不出話的
I’m speechless; your generosity has left me in awe.
我說不出話來;你的慷慨讓我敬畏。
*be/stand in awe of sb/sth 對…敬畏;對…望而生畏
- It warms my heart. 它溫暖了我的心。
It warms my heart to see children learning and growing in such a positive environment.
看到孩子們在這樣積極的環境中學習和成長,這溫暖了我的心。
- I’ve never been so moved. 我從未如此感動過。
I’ve never been so moved as when I saw the community come together to save the park.
當我看到社區聚集起來拯救公園的時候,我從未如此感動過。
- I’m choked up. 我哽咽了。
I’m choked up by the thought of all the good times we had together.
想到我們一起度過的美好時光,我激動得說不出話來。
- It brought tears to my eyes. 它讓我熱淚盈眶。
The farewell speech was so heartfelt (that) it brought tears to my eyes.
那場告別演講如此真摯,它讓我眼眶含淚。
*heartfelt /ˈhɑːrtfelt/ a. 衷心的
- This is incredibly moving. 這令人難以置信地感動。
The dedication of volunteers during the crisis was incredibly moving.
危機期間志願者的奉獻精神實在太感人了。
- I feel so touched. 我感到很感動。
I feel so touched that you remembered my birthday despite everything that’s been going on.
儘管發生了那麼多事,你還記得我的生日,我感到非常感動。
- It’s heartwarming. 這很暖心。
It’s heartwarming to see our community pull together in support of each other.
看到我們的社區為了互相支持而團結一致,這令人心暖。
這樣大家都學會了表達感動時的實用和道地的表達了嗎?大家如果對我們的教學感到感動也可以試著用英文表達出來喔!
------
想學更多生活英文嗎?
免費加入會員,看新聞、文章順便學英文!
#FUNDAY看世界⠀#FUNDAY部落格 #生活英文