
週末夜現場
Ivan and Ingrid are having lunch at a noodle stand.
艾文與英格正在麵攤吃午餐。
stand(n.)攤位
Ivan: What did you do last weekend?
艾文:妳上週末做什麼呢?
Ingrid: It was raining the whole weekend, so I stayed at home. Why?
英格:正個週末都在下午,所以我待在家裡。怎麼了?
rain(v.)下雨whole(adj.)整個的,全部的stay(v.)待在,停留
Ivan: There’s an event I highly recommend. You can go with your boyfriend.
艾文:有一個我極度推薦的活動,妳可以和男朋友一起去。
event(n.)事件,活動highly(adv.)非常,極其recommend(v.)推薦with(prep.)和
Ingrid: What is it?
英格:什麼活動呢?
Ivan: It’s an event featuring a light-decorated tunnel and rows of lanterns as the attractions in Tamsui Customs Wharf.
艾文:是在淡水海關碼頭的燈光裝飾展,燈光裝飾的隧道和整排的燈籠很吸引人哦!
feature(v.)以……為特徵decorate(v.)裝飾tunnel(n.)隧道row(n.)排,列lantern(n.)燈籠attraction(n.)吸引Tamsui Customs Wharf淡水海關碼頭
Ingrid: Have you been there?
英格:你去過嗎?
Ivan: Yes, I went with my girlfriend. Although it was raining at the time, it was still stunning. The lights in the rain look so romantic.
艾文:是啊,我和我女朋友去的。雖然當時在下雨,還是美得令人驚訝。雨中的燈光看起來非常浪漫!
although(conj.)雖然stunning(adj.)迷人的,極美的look(v.)看起來romantic(adj.)浪漫的
Ingrid: Wow! I can’t imagine that. Is there anything else to see?
英格:哇!我無法想像耶!還有什麼其它可以看的嗎?
imagine(v.)想像anything(pron.)任何事物else(adv.)其它
Ivan: There’s an art and craft market where you can get some creative things. You can watch shows and listen to live gigs as well.
艾文:有個手工藝市集,你可以在那裡買到一些有創意的東西。你也可以看表演和聽現場音樂會。
art(n.)藝術品craft(n.)手藝,工藝market(n.)市場creative(adj.)有創意的live(adj.)現場的gig(n.)演奏會as well也
Ingrid: I love art and crafts and music, so I’ll go for sure! Thanks for the information!
英格:我愛手工藝和音樂,我一定會去!謝謝你的資訊哦!
for sure當然information(n.)資訊