
飲食文化不只有高粱
Aaron and Sue are baristas. They work at a cafe in Taipei.
亞倫和蘇是咖啡師。他們在台北的一家咖啡館工作。
Aaron: Hey Sue, did you hear? Kinmen had a big coffee festival recently. Sounds cool, right?
亞倫:嘿,蘇,你有聽說嗎?金門最近舉辦了盛大的咖啡節。聽起來很酷,對吧?
recently(adv.)最近=these days
Sue: Really? That sounds like fun! What did they offer?
蘇:真的嗎?聽起來很有意思!他們提供了什麼?
offer sb.sth.提供(人)(物)=offer sth. to sb.提供(物)給(人)
Aaron: Well, it was a big event with lots of coffee shops and tasty treats. They had coffee brewing workshops, a tasting party and even a brewing competition.
亞倫:嗯,那是一個大型的活動,有很多咖啡店和美味的點心。他們舉辦了咖啡沖煮工作坊、咖啡分享會,甚至還有沖煮比賽。
brew(v.)泡(茶)、沖煮(咖啡)taste(v.)品嚐competition(n.)競賽
Sue: Wow, that sounds amazing! We should do something like that here in Taipei.
蘇:哇,聽起來太棒了!我們應該在台北也辦一個類似的活動。
Aaron: Yeah, it would be fun and bring more people to our cafe.
亞倫:是啊,那會很好玩,也會吸引更多人來我們的咖啡店。
Sue: We could teach people how to brew coffee and let them taste different flavors, just like they did in Kinmen.
蘇:我們可以教人如何沖煮咖啡,讓他們品嚐不同口味,就像他們在金門做的那樣。
flavorful(adj.)美味的
Aaron: Let’s keep an eye out for the next Kinmen coffee festival and see if we can pick up some new ideas.
亞倫:讓我們密切關注下一屆金門咖啡節,看看是否能學到一些新的點子。
keep an eye out for sth.留意、密切關注pick up學會
Sue: Great idea! Let’s work together to make our cafe even better!
蘇:好主意!讓我們一起努力,讓我們的咖啡店變得還要更好!
Aaron: Yeah, let’s do it!
亞倫:好啊,就這麼辦!