
你能接受嗎?
Derek and Natalie are classmates. They are sitting on a lawn.
德瑞克和娜塔莉是同學。他們坐在草皮上。
sit(v.)坐lawn(n.)草坪
Natalie: Did you just see who walked by?
娜塔莉:你剛剛有看到路過的那兩個人嗎?
walk by走過
Derek: Yep. My ex and Alex.
德瑞克:有,是我前任和亞歷克。
ex前任
Natalie: Didn’t you guys just break up last week?
娜塔莉:你們不是上週才分手嗎?
break up分手
Derek: You’re right. It was not pretty.
德瑞克:沒錯。場面還弄得不太好看。
pretty(adj.)漂亮的
Natalie: And she’s seeing someone already? You’re okay with it?
娜塔莉:然後她現在已經在跟別人約會了?你能接受?
see(v.)談戀愛、約會
Derek: Don’t know, don’t care.
德瑞克:我不知道,我也不在乎。
know(v.)知道care(v.)在乎
Natalie: Okay. Do you want to talk about it?
娜塔莉:要不要聊聊啊?
Derek: No. I guess I’ll just have to look ahead.
德瑞克:不了,我想我只需要往前看。
look ahead往前看、做長遠計畫
Natalie: Yeah. You’ll find someone better than her.
娜塔莉:沒錯,會找到比她更好的人的。
good-better-best(adj.)好的better than比…更好
Derek: Maybe. Let’s get out of here.
德瑞克:也許吧。我們走吧。
get out of here離開這裡