
每天好幾個小時
Ben and Lily are siblings. They are having a conversation.
班和莉莉是兄妹。他們正在聊天。
sibling(n.)兄弟姐妹
Lily: Hey, Ben. You’re always on your phone!
莉莉:嘿,班,你一直在滑手機耶!
always(adv.)總是、一直(be V之後一般V之前)
Ben: Yeah, I know. I just like playing games and watching videos.
班:是啊,我知道。我就喜歡打遊戲、看影片嘛。
Lily: But don’t you think it’s a bit much?
莉莉:可是你不覺得有點太過頭了嗎?
a bit一點點a bit of N.一點點~
Ben: Maybe. I use it for hours every day.
班:也許吧。我每天都用好幾個小時。
Lily: That’s a lot! Do you still hang out with your friends?
莉莉:那就太多耶!你現在還會跟朋友一起出去玩嗎?
hang out with與~聚聚、和~出去玩
Ben: Not really. I just chat with them online.
班:沒有欸。我只有線上跟他們聊天。
online(adv.)在線上
Lily: You should take breaks. Phones can be hard to put down, you know?
莉莉:你應該休息一下。手機很難放下,你知道嗎?
break(n.)休息put down放下、寫下、記下
Ben: True. I feel tired when I’m on it too long.
班:沒錯。我用太久就會覺得累。
tired(adj.)疲勞的、疲憊的be tired of厭倦~
Lily: Let’s go outside more! We could play some sports or just go for a walk.
莉莉:我們多出去走走吧!我們可以做做運動,或者散散步。
outside(adv.)在外面inside(adv.)在裡面sport(n.)體育項目go for a walk散步=take a walk
Ben: Yeah, that sounds nice. I want to spend less time on my phone.
班:好啊,聽起來不錯。我也想少用一點手機。
spend(v.)花(時間)、度過spend time V-ing花時間做~less(adj.)更少、較小
Lily: For sure. Spending time outside is more fun.
莉莉:當然,出去玩比較有趣啦。