
一點感覺都沒有
Nelly and Dale are roommates. Nelly just got up.
奈莉和戴爾是室友。奈莉剛起床。
get up起床
Nelly: Why are you watching the news?
奈莉:你怎麼在看新聞?
watch the news看新聞、a piece of news一則新聞
Dale: There was a huge earthquake last night!
戴爾:昨晚發生了大地震!
huge(adj.)巨大的earthquake地震
Nelly: Really!?
奈莉:真的假的!?
Dale: The whole building was shaking. I got out of bed right off the bat.
戴爾:整棟樓都在搖。我一開始就跑下床。
building(n.)大樓shake(v.)搖晃right off the bat一開始
Nelly: How come I didn’t feel anything?
奈莉:我怎麼一點感覺都沒有?
feel(v.)感受-felt
Dale: I did try to wake you up.
戴爾:我真的有試著叫醒你。
wake sb. up叫某人起床
Nelly: Then?
奈莉:然後呢?
Dale: You were sleeping like a log, so I gave up.
戴爾:你睡得超熟,所以就我放棄了。
give up放棄
Nelly: Try harder next time! So scary!
奈莉:下次叫認真點!太可怕了!
try harder更努力去試scary(adj.)可怕的
Dale: Alright, alright.
戴爾:好啦,好啦。