
皮膚太乾?
James and Lisa are a couple.
詹姆士跟麗莎是夫妻。
couple(n.)一對、情侶、夫妻
James: Hey, what happened to your hands?
詹姆士:嘿,你手怎麼了?
happen(v.)發生hand(n.)手
Lisa: I have no idea. They are really itchy.
麗莎:我不知道,超癢的。
I have no idea.=I don’t know我不知道really(adv.)非常itchy(adj.)癢的
James: Oh, stop scratching.
詹姆士:喔,別抓了。
stop(v.)停止scratch(v.)搔抓
Lisa: They are not like mosquito bites.
麗莎:這感覺不像蚊子咬。
like(prep.)像mosquito(n.)蚊子bite(n.)咬
James: I guess your skin is too dry.
詹姆士:我猜是你的皮膚太乾。
guess(v.)猜skin(n.)皮膚dry(adj.)乾的
Lisa: What should I do?
麗莎:怎麼辦?
James: You should apply some lotion first.
詹姆士:你應該先抹點乳液。
apply(v.)塗、敷lotion(n.)乳液first(adv.)先
Lisa: Okay. I have lotion in my room.
麗莎:好,我房裡有乳液。
lotion(n.)乳液room(n.)房間
James: If the lotion doesn’t work, we can go see the doctor tomorrow.
詹姆士:如果乳液沒用,我們明天再去看醫生。
lotion(n.)乳液work(v.)有效see the doctor看醫生tomorrow(adv.)明天