
你需要一副耳塞
Jason and Vick are roommates. Jason is working from home.
傑森和維克是室友。傑森在家工作。
work from home在家上班
Jason: Did you hear that? The noise really gets on my nerves.
傑森:你聽到了嗎?這些噪音真的打擾到我。
hear(v.)聽到noise(n.)噪音get on my nerves抓狂、惹毛
Vick: Yeah. The noise out there was so loud.
維克:對啊。外面的聲音很大。
loud(adj.)大聲的
Jason: What is happening?
傑森:發生了什麼事?
Vick: Some workers are knocking down the old building nearby.
維克:一些工人正在拆除附近的一棟老大樓。
worker(n.)工人knock down拆除building(n.)大樓、建築物nearby附近
Jason: I can’t concentrate!
傑森:這樣我不能專心!
concentrate(v.)專心
Vick: You need a pair of earplugs.
維克:你需要一副耳塞。
Jason: That’s a good idea. Do you have a pair?
傑森:好主意。你有耳塞嗎?
Vick: Let me see. Yeah. They are on my nightstand.
維克:讓我看看。有哦,在我的床頭櫃上。
nightstand(n.)床頭櫃=night table or bedside table
Jason: Nice. I’ll give these back to you later.
傑森:好。我等等再把耳塞還給你。
these=earplugs
Vick: No problem.
維克:沒問題。