
含Omega-6脂肪酸
Seth has some acne on his face. Todd is giving him some advice.
塞斯長了青春痘。托德正在給他一些建議。
advice(n.)忠告;建議advise(v.)規勸;建議give sb. advice=give advice to sb.
Seth: Not again!
塞斯:不會吧又來了!
Todd: What’s the matter?
托德:怎麼了?
what happenedwhat’s happening
Seth: I got another big pimple on my left cheek.
塞斯:我左臉頰又長了一顆痘痘。
left左(邊)lefty=left-handed左撇子right右(邊)cheek(n.)臉頰forehead額頭nose鼻子chin下巴
Todd: You have pimples all over your face. Did you just eat nuts?
托德:你現在滿臉都是痘痘欸,你最近是不是吃了堅果?
nut(n.)堅果almond杏仁walnut核桃cashew腰果
Seth: Yeah. But what does that have to do with my pimples?
塞斯:是有吃了,但這跟我長痘痘有什麼關係?
have (something) to do with... 和~有關連His neighbor may have something to do with this case.have nothing to do with...和~無關
Todd: Nuts are high in Omega-6 fatty acids. Eating too many nuts can cause acne.
托德:堅果富含Omega-6脂肪酸,吃太多堅果會導致長痘痘。
be high in sth.富含...fatty acids脂肪酸proteinfibercause(v.)導致;造成
Seth: Really? I didn’t know that.
塞斯:真的嗎?我之前都不知道。
Todd: Now you do. Also, dairy products like milk and cheese can do the same to your skin.
托德:現在你知道了。而且,像牛奶和起司等乳製品也會對皮膚造成同樣的效果。
dairy(adj.)乳製的;乳品相關的dairy farm乳牛牧場dairy cattle乳牛product(n.)產品like...像是;例如...=such as(用作舉例)do the same to sth.對~產生一樣的效果
Seth: No wonder. I keep having nuts and milk.
塞斯:怪不得了,我一直在吃堅果和喝牛奶。
no wonder難怪;怪不得keep V-ing持續做某事keep eatingkeep walking
Todd: Don’t worry. Just put on some acne cream and watch your diet. You’ll be fine.
托德:別擔心,塗點痘痘膏並且注意你的飲食,應該就沒事了。
put on塗;穿(戴)上put on clothesput on makeupacne cream痘痘膏hand cream護手霜watch(v.)觀看;注意;留意watch my weightdiet(n.)飲食healthy dietbe on a diet