
對客戶很有一套
Aaron and Emma are colleagues. They are chatting.
亞倫和艾瑪是同事。他們在聊天。
Aaron: I bumped into our manager in the hallway.
亞倫:我剛剛在走廊碰到了經理。
bump into sb.遇到、撞見manager(n.)經理hallway(n.)走廊
Emma: Did he say anything about me?
艾瑪:他有沒有提起我?
Aaron: Yes, he said that you did a great job.
亞倫:有呢。他說你做得很好。
Emma: Really?
艾瑪:真的嗎?
Aaron: Yeah. He said that you know your way around clients.
亞倫:嗯嗯。他說你對客戶很有一套。
know your way around sth.很了解、在行client(n.)客戶
Emma: I did my best.
艾瑪:我真的盡力了。
do my best努力做最好
Aaron: He might give you some important tasks next month.
亞倫:下個月他可能會分配給你一些重要的工作。
important(adj.)重要的task(n.)任務
Emma: Well, I look forward to it.
艾瑪:我很期待。
look forward to sth.期待