
脫下嚴肅西裝
Patty is trying on clothes for her meeting tomorrow. She asked Dan for help.
派蒂正在為她明天的會議試穿衣服。她向丹尋求協助。
try on=試穿
Patty: What do you think? I have a meeting tomorrow.
派蒂:你覺得呢?我明天有個會議。
meeting(n.)會議
Dan: I think it’s too casual.
丹:我覺得太休閒了。
casual(adj.)休閒的
Patty: But I don’t want to put on an entire suit.
派蒂:但我不想穿上整套西裝。
entire(adj.)整個
Dan: Why not?
丹:為何不?
Patty: I do better in meetings when I feel comfortable in my clothes.
派蒂:當我對自己的穿著感到舒適自在時,我在會議時會表現得比較好。
comfortable(adj.)舒適的
Dan: Okay. How about taking off the jacket and wearing a blazer?
丹:好吧。還是你試試看脫掉外套,然後換成西裝外套?
take off=脫下jacket(n.)外套blazer(n.)西裝外套
Patty: Got it.
派蒂:收到。
Dan: And then put up your hair.
丹:然後把你的頭髮綁起來。
put up one’s hair=綁起頭髮
Patty: This is great! You saved my day.
派蒂:這太好了。你幫了我大忙。
save my day=幫了大忙
Dan: Don’t mention it. You can never go wrong with Business Casual.
丹:小事一件。商務休閒風從來不會出錯。
mention(v.)提及