
室友的言情小說
Eric and Megan are roommates. Megan is typing something.
艾瑞克和梅根是室友。梅根正在打東西。
type(v.)打字
Eric: What are you doing?
艾瑞克:你在做什麼?
Megan: I’m busy with writing my romance novel.
梅根:我忙著寫我的言情小說。
be busy with忙於+Ving or N.
Eric: You are finally finishing your novel?
艾瑞克:你終於要完成你的小說啊?
finally(adv.)終於finish(v.)完成
Megan: Exactly. With all the time I have now, I can finally write a perfect ending.
梅根:沒錯。現在我有好多時間,終於可以寫出一個完美的結局。
with+N.有了perfect(adj.)完美的ending結局
Eric: Sounds great.
艾瑞克:聽起來不錯。
Megan: I want to pull an all-nighter to finish it.
梅根:我今天想要熬夜來寫完結局。
pull an all-nighter熬夜=stay up late
Eric: Nice! Can I be the first one to read it?
艾瑞克:好!我可以第一個讀你的作品嗎?
the first one第一個read(v.)閱讀
Megan: Won’t be a problem, I guess.
梅根:我想不是問題。
problem(n.)問題
Eric: I can’t wait.
艾瑞克:我等不及了。
Megan: The ending won’t let you down.
梅根:不會讓你失望的。
let sb. down使失望