
我的嘴麻了
Emily and Ted are living together. They just finished dinner.
艾蜜莉和泰德同居。他們剛吃完晚飯。
live together一起住、同居finish(v.)結束
Ted: I’m stuffed.
泰德:我好撐。
stuffed=full很飽
Emily: Would you like some fruit?
艾蜜莉:要不要吃一些水果?
Ted: No, I’m really full. I can’t eat anymore.
泰德:不了,我真的很飽。我不能再吃了。
not…anymore再也不、I can′t run anymore.我再也跑不動了
Emily: Come on! You never eat any fruit.
艾蜜莉:拜託!你從來都不吃水果。
never(adv.)從不
Ted: Alright. What do we have in the fridge?
泰德:好吧。冰箱裡有什麼?
fridge(n.)冰箱
Emily: There are some kiwis.
艾蜜莉:有幾個奇異果。
kiwi(n.)奇異果
Ted: I don’t like kiwis. They are too sour.
泰德:我不喜歡奇異果。太酸了。
sour(adj.)酸的
Emily: No, I’ll cut one into halves, and you’ll eat it. Here’s your spoon.
艾蜜莉:不要說了,我把一顆切成兩半,你拿去吃掉。這湯匙給你。
cut sth. into halves把東西切成兩半spoon(n.)湯匙
Ted: My mouth is numb.
泰德:我的嘴麻了。
mouth(n.)嘴巴numb(adj.)麻掉的、失去感覺的、My fingers are numb with cold.
Emily: Just eat it! Stop talking.
艾蜜莉:你就吃!不要說話。
stop+Ving停止正在做的事