
至少我有買
Eddie and Caroline are roommates. Eddie was at a supermarket.
艾迪和卡羅琳是室友。艾迪剛剛在超市。
supermarket(n.)超市、hypermarket or superstore大賣場
Eddie: I’m home.
艾迪:我到家了。
Caroline: Did you get the shampoo I wanted?
卡羅琳:你買到我要的洗髮精了嗎?
shampoo洗髮精
Eddie: No, so I just grabbed the first shampoo I saw on the shelf.
艾迪:沒有,所以我拿了架子上看到的第一瓶洗髮精。
grab(v.)抓住、拿shelf(n.)架子、bookshelf(n.)書架
Caroline: This is some off-brand shampoo.
卡羅琳:這是雜牌的洗髮精欸。
off-brand雜牌的
Eddie: The one you asked for was sold out. The shelf was empty.
艾迪:你要的那個已經賣完了。架子上空空如也。
be sold out賣光光empty(adj.)空的
Caroline: No! I can’t use this.
卡羅琳:不!我不能用這個。
use(v.)使用
Eddie: Well, at least I got you one.
艾迪:嗯,至少我有買啊。
at least至少
Caroline: Ugh. No, I take good care of my hair.
卡羅琳:呃。不,我可是很愛護我的頭髮的。
take good care of sth.很愛護、很照顧hair(n.)頭髮
Eddie: Would it kill you to say thank you?
艾迪:說聲謝謝會少塊肉嗎?
Caroline: Fine. Thank you, but I will buy my own shampoo next time.
卡羅琳:好啦,謝謝,但下次我會買我自己的洗髮精的。
my own我自己的