
該塗護唇膏了!
Cecilia and Dennis are friends. They are chatting.
塞西莉亞和丹尼斯是朋友。他們正在聊天。
Dennis: Ouch! My lips feel so dry.
丹尼斯:哎喲!我的嘴唇感覺很乾。
dry(adj.)乾燥的
Cecilia: Let me see. Oh no, your lips are cracked!
塞西莉亞:讓我看看。喔不,你的嘴唇乾裂了!
cracked(adj.)裂開的crack(v.)(使)破裂
Dennis: I know. They even started to peel this morning.
丹尼斯:我知道。今天早上它們開始脫皮。
peel(v.)剝落、脫皮(n.)果皮peel off N.削(剝)~的皮=peel N. off
Cecilia: You should put on lip balm.
塞西莉亞:你應該要塗護唇膏。
put on塗抹lip balm護唇膏balm(n.)軟膏
Dennis: But I left mine at home.
丹尼斯:但我把我的忘在家裡了。
leave(v.)留下leave + N.+ place留某物在某地mine(pron.)我的(所有物)、屬於我的(東西)
Cecilia: Don’t worry! I have some in my bag. Here, try this one—it’s vanilla flavor!
塞西莉亞:別擔心!我包包裡有一些。來,試試這個——香草口味的!
flavor(n.)口味、味道
Dennis: Wow, thanks! It smells great!
丹尼斯:哇,謝謝!聞起來真不錯。
Cecilia: Remember to drink more water, too.
塞西莉亞:記得也要多喝水。
remember to VR記得去~
Dennis: You’re right. I’ll take better care of my lips from now on!
丹尼斯:你說得對。從現在開始我要好好開始做唇部護理了!
take care of照顧、照料from now on從現在起