
我知道你喜歡她
Joanna’s best friend, Taylor, is going to throw a party tonight.
喬安娜的死黨,泰勒,今晚要辦個派對。
best friend、BFF死黨throw a party辦派對
Taylor: Hey, are you coming to my party tonight?
泰勒:嘿,你今晚要來我的派對嗎?
tonight今晚
Joanna: Let me think about it. Who will be there?
喬安娜:我想一下,有誰會去啊?
let me think about it讓我考慮一下
Taylor: A bunch of cool people, of course.
泰勒:當然是有很多很酷的人。
a bunch of很多cool酷、lame糟糕、差勁
Joanna: Will Josh be there, too?
喬安娜:喬許會去嗎?
too也
Taylor: No, he won’t be there. He needs to practice for his soccer game tomorrow.
泰勒:他不會,他明天要為比賽練足球。
practice(v.)練習soccer game足球比賽
Joanna: What about Joyce? I know you’re into her. Are you going to invite her to the party?
喬安娜:那喬伊斯呢?我知道你喜歡她,你會邀請她來派對嗎?
be into sb. or sth.喜歡什麼、著迷什麼
Taylor: Should I?
泰勒:我要嗎?
should應該
Joanna: If you don’t then I will!
喬安娜:如果你不邀她,我就去問她。
Taylor: Fine! I’ll invite her!
泰勒:好啦,我會去問她。