
小心一點比較好
Riley and Richard are colleagues. Riley’s seat is right next to Richard’s.
萊利和理查是同事。萊利就坐在理查旁邊。
seat(n.)座位right(adv.)正好
Riley: Hey! Please cover your mouth when you cough!
萊利:嘿!咳嗽請摀住嘴巴好嗎?
cover(v.)掩蓋、遮住mouth(n.)嘴巴cough(v.)咳嗽
Richard: Oh, sorry.
理查:噢,對不起。
Riley: Why don’t you wear a face mask?
萊利:怎麼不戴口罩?
Richard: I didn’t have time to buy new ones and the line outside the pharmacy is always too long.
理查:我沒時間去買,藥局排的隊伍又好長。
have time to RV有時間去做line(n.)隊伍pharmacy(n.)藥局long(adj.)長
Riley: Here. I have an extra one.
萊利:這裡,我有多一個。
extra(adj.)多餘的
Richard: Thanks, man.
理查:謝啦。
Riley: When did you start coughing?
萊利:你什麼時候開始咳?
start(v.)開始
Richard: This morning. Relax! It’s just a cold.
理查:今天早上吧。沒事啦!小感冒而已。
relax(v.)放輕鬆cold(n.)感冒
Riley: Still, cover your mouth.
萊利:還是要遮住嘴巴啊。
still仍然
Richard: Okay, jeez! Don’t make a storm in a teacup.
理查:別小題大作。
jeez天啊make a storm in a teacup小題大作
Riley: Hey, don’t blame me. We all need to be more careful at this point.
萊利:別怪我,現在還是小心一點比較好。
blame(v.)責怪at this point這個時候、時刻
Richard: You’re right. It won’t happen again.
理查:好啦,不會再發生了。
right(adj.)正確的happen(v.)發生