
創造自己的《摩托車日記》
Melvin and Miller are learning Spanish together.
馬文和米勒正在一起學習西班牙語。
Melvin: Let’s cram for tomorrow’s test together!
馬文:我們一起來讀明天的考試吧!
cram for惡補test(n.)考試
Miller: Sure. I mean “Si.”
米勒:好。當然好囉。
Melvin: Why do you want to learn Spanish?
馬文:你為什麼會想學西班牙語啊?
Miller: Well, I always get itchy feet for South America. I want to go backpacking there.
米勒:這個嘛,我一直很想去南美壯遊,想去背包旅行。
get itchy feet心癢、渴望旅行Latin America拉丁美洲、Central America中美洲backpack(v.)(n.)背包旅行、背包
Melvin: Oh! Like Machu Picchu and Buenos Aires.
馬文:哦!像是去馬丘比丘和布宜諾斯艾利斯。
Miller: Yes. It would be like my own “The Motorcycle Diaries.”
米勒:對啊。就像我自己的《摩托車日記》一樣。
own(adj.)自己的motorcycle(n.)摩托車diary(n.)日記
Melvin: So cool! I think your Spanish is really good now, probably the best in class.
馬文:太酷了!我覺得你的西文很不錯,可能班上講最好的。
Miller: No, I still need to go the extra mile if I really want to speak it fluently.
米勒:不,如果我想更流利的話,還是要更努力才行。
go the extra mile更加努力speak(v.)說話fluently(adv.)流利地
Melvin: Then it’s time to study!
馬文:那該來讀書了!
study(v.)讀書
Miller: Yes. Vamos!
米勒:沒錯。走吧!