
得意忘形的冠軍
Peter is watching TV. Philip is talking to him.
彼得正在看電視。菲利普在跟他說話。
watch(v.)長時間的觀看
Philip: Hey! What are you watching?
菲利普:嘿,你在看什麼?
Peter: Oh, a singing show. The winner is singing now.
彼得:噢,歌唱秀。冠軍在唱歌。
singing show歌唱秀winner(n.)贏家、冠軍、win-won-won(v.)贏sing-sang-sung(v.)唱歌
Philip: He’s the winner?! I thought that lady next to him won.
菲利普:他是冠軍?!我以為旁邊那個小姐才是。
think-thought-thought(v.)想、以為、認為lady(n.)小姐next to在旁邊
Peter: No, she’s his girlfriend.
彼得:不是,她是他女朋友。
girlfriend女朋友、boyfriend男友
Philip: Why are the people behind them so sad?
菲利普:他們後面的人怎麼看起來那麼難過?
people(pl.)人們behind在後面
Peter: They lost. Of course they’re sad.
彼得:因為輸了比賽,當然難過囉。
lose-lost-lost(v.)輸of course當然
Philip: What a shame! I don’t like the winner so much.
菲利普:好可惜!我不是很喜歡冠軍。
what a shame真可惜
Peter: Why not?
彼得:為什麼?
Philip: I’m not a fan of his. He got carried away in the end.
菲利普:我不喜歡他。他最後有點得意忘形。
fan(n.)粉絲got or be carried away=be too proud得意忘形、自大、興奮而失控
Peter: Yeah, I feel the same.
彼得:我也這樣覺得。
I feel the same.我也這樣覺得