
你是哪個角色的迷?
Lily and Anna are chatting over lunch at a restaurant.
莉莉和安娜在餐廳邊吃午餐邊聊天。
over(prep.)在~期間
Lily: Have you seen the latest Avengers movie yet?
莉莉:你去看了最新的復仇者聯盟電影了沒?
have V-pp現在完成式latest(adj.)最新的
Anna: No, but I watched the trailer the other day. It really blew my mind.
安娜:還沒,不過我前幾天有看了預告片,真是讓人歎為觀止。
trailer(n.)預告片blow one’s mind令人驚艷的=mind-blowing=breathtaking
Lily: Yeah, it’s the final sequel. Let’s watch the movie together.
莉莉:對啊,這是最後一部續集了,我們一起去看吧。
sequel(n.)續集
Anna: How about this Friday night? We can have dinner and watch the movie afterwards.
安娜:還是這週五晚上去?我們可以吃晚餐然後看電影。
how about N(Ving)?要不要~?afterwards(adv.)之後
Lily: Great! I’ll book the tickets so that we can get the best seats.
莉莉:太棒了!我來訂票,才能選最好的位子。
book(v.)預定=reserveso that以便
Anna: Thank you! Speaking of Avengers, who’s your favorite Avengers character?
安娜:謝啦!說到復仇者聯盟,你最喜歡的角色是哪個?
speak of說到
Lily: Um...there’re several ones actually. But if I have to choose, I’ll say Iron Man.
莉莉:嗯...其實有好幾個,但如果要我選的話,我選鋼鐵人。
actually(adv.)=as a matter of fact事實上
Anna: As a matter of fact, Iron Man is the top one favorite character voted by fans.
安娜:事實上,鋼鐵人是影迷投票選出的最愛角色第一名。
vote(v.)投票
Lily: That makes sense. Iron Man was the first movie released by Marvel. He’s an iconic symbol of superhero.
莉莉:很合理啊,鋼鐵人是漫威推出的第一個電影,他是超級英雄的代表性人物。
make sense合理release(v.)發行iconic(adj.)代表性的symbol(n.)象徵
Anna: Well, my favorite character is Captain America. But I’m not sure whether I like the character himself or the actor who plays the role.
安娜:我最喜歡的角色是美國隊長,但我不太確定我是喜歡這個角色還是演這個角色的演員。
play(v.)演出
Lily: I believe it’s both. And it’s great that we get to see all the characters in the last sequel.
莉莉:我相信是兩個都喜歡啦,而且我們可以在最後一集看到所有的角色真是太棒了。
get to RV有機會做
Anna: Right! I can’t wait to watch it!
安娜:沒錯!我等不及要看這部電影了!
can’t wait to RV等不及要