
肉桂還是薄荷口味
Ronny and Ruth are roommates. They share a bathroom together. Ronny is brushing his teeth.
羅尼和露絲是室友。他們共用一間浴室。羅尼正在刷牙。
share(v)共用bathroom(n.)浴室brush(v., n.)刷、刷子、toothbrush牙刷
Ruth: Did you use my toothpaste again?
露絲:你是不是又用我的牙膏?
Ronny: Which one is yours?
羅尼:哪一條是你的?
which哪一個yours=your toothpaste
Ruth: Either of these toothpastes is mine.
露絲:兩條都是好嘛。
either of任兩者其一
Ronny: No, I just bought this green one with mint flavor.
羅尼:哪有,我才剛買那條綠色薄荷口味的。
buy-bought-bought(v.)買mint flavor薄荷口味
Ruth: Me too. Then where’s mine?
露絲:我也是啊,那我的那條在哪?
Ronny: Did you take it to your boyfriend’s apartment by any chance?
羅尼:你是不是可能帶去你男友家了?
apartment(n.)公寓by any chance有無可能
Ruth: Oh, right.
露絲:噢,對。
Ronny: Well, in that case, just use the other one.
羅尼:就用另外一條啊。
one, the other一個、另一個
Ruth: No, I don’t like the cinnamon flavor.
露絲:不要,我不喜歡肉桂口味。
cinnamon肉桂
Ronny: Then why did you buy it in the first place?
羅尼:那你當初為什麼要買?!
in the first place當初、一開始的時候