
離逢甲夜市近不近?
Lisa and Sam are planning their trip to Taichung.
麗莎跟山姆在計畫一趟台中之旅。
plan(v.)計畫trip(n.)旅行
Lisa: Sam, I just sent you a message.
麗莎:山姆,我剛剛傳了訊息給你。
send(v.)傳送message(n.)訊息
Sam: Got it. Check it right now.
山姆:好,馬上看。
check(v.)查看、檢查right now現在
Lisa: It’s about two hotels in Taichung. We have to book one today.
麗莎:是關於台中的兩家飯店,我們今天一定要訂飯店了。
hotel(n.)飯店have to必須⋯⋯book(v.)預訂today(adv.)在今天
Sam: Oh, wow, the first one looks fancy.
山姆:喔,哇,第一家看起來好高級。
look(v.)看起來fancy(adj.)昂貴的、豪華的
Lisa: I know. And it’s near the Feng Chia night market.
麗莎:對啊,而且離逢甲夜市很近。
know(v.)知道near(adv.)靠近地night market夜市
Sam: The second one is cheaper.
山姆:第二家比較便宜。
cheap(adj.)便宜的
Lisa: Yes, but its room is small.
麗莎:對,但房間小小的。
room(n.)房間small(adj.)小的
Sam: I think the second one is better for us. We can save money and have more delicious food in Taichung.
山姆:我覺得第二家比較好,我們可以省錢,多在台中吃點好吃的。
think(v.)認為better(adj.)比較好的save(v.)省money(n.)錢delicious(adj.)美味的food(n.)食物
Lisa: You’re right.
麗莎:你說得對。
right(adj.)對的