
機場交通攻略
Sophie is at the airport information desk, asking Tom for help on how to get downtown.
蘇菲在機場的服務台,向湯姆詢問如何搭公車到市區。
airport(n.)機場check-in counter報到櫃檯boarding pass登機證information desk服務台
Sophie: Hi! Excuse me, could you tell me which bus goes downtown?
蘇菲:嗨!不好意思,請問哪班公車有到市區?
Tom: Sure! You can take the Number 10. It stops just outside.
湯姆:當然可以!你可以搭10號公車,公車就停在外面。
take(v.)搭乘
Sophie: That’s great, thank you! How much is the fare?
蘇菲:太好了,謝謝!車資多少呢?
fare(n.)車費、車票價
Tom: It’s two dollars and fifty cents. You can pay on the bus or buy a ticket here.
湯姆:兩美元五十美分。你可以在車上付錢,也可以在這裡買票。
ticket(n.)票、券、車票single ticket單程票return ticket來回票
Sophie: I’ll buy a ticket here, please. How long does the ride take?
蘇菲:那我在這裡買票好了。請問車程多久呢?
How long…?多久?ride(n.)行程、車程take(v.)花費(時間)It takes time to VR花~時間去做~
Tom: It’s about 30 minutes.
湯姆:大約30分鐘。
minute(n.)分鐘
Sophie: Does it stop near Main Street?
蘇菲:那它會經過主街附近嗎?
near(adv.)(離…)不遠、靠近(地)close to…靠近~
Tom: Yes, you can get off at Central Station and walk from there.
湯姆:會的,你可以在中央車站下車,然後走過去。
get off下車(大型交通工具)get on上車(飛機或大型交通工具)get in上車(小型交通工具)
Sophie: That’s perfect! Thanks so much for your help.
蘇菲:太棒了!非常感謝你的幫忙。
Tom: You’re welcome! Enjoy your time downtown.
湯姆:不客氣!祝你在市區玩得開心。
Sophie: Thanks! I’m excited to visit.
蘇菲:謝謝!我很期待去看看。
be excited to VR期待去做
Tom: Have a great trip!
湯姆:祝你旅途愉快!