
健忘記不住停車位
Diane and Sean are a couple. They just finished shopping at Costco.
黛安和肖恩是夫妻。他們剛剛在好市多購物完畢。
Diane: Sean, do you remember where we parked?
黛安:肖恩,你記得我們停在哪裡嗎?
park(v.)停車parking lot停車場lot(n.)場地
Sean: Uh... I think it was near the entrance.
肖恩:呃⋯⋯我記得是在入口附近。
entrance(n.)入口exit(n.)出口
Diane: No, it wasn’t. We parked farther away because the lot was full.
黛安:不是吧。我們停得比較遠,因為停車場滿了。
full(adj.)滿的be full of充滿~
Sean: Oh, right. Maybe by that big tree?
肖恩:喔,對。可能在那棵大樹旁邊?
Diane: There are so many trees here! Let’s just walk around and look.
黛安:這裡有這麼多樹!我們走走看吧。
walk around隨意走走
(They start to walk around.)
(他們開始四處走。)
Sean: This doesn’t feel right. I think we went the wrong way.
肖恩:好像不對。我覺得我們走錯了。
wrong(adj.)錯誤的
Diane: Ugh, I didn’t take a picture of where we parked.
黛安:唉,我沒拍下車子停在哪裡的照片。
take a picture of…拍~的照片
Sean: Wait! I remember now — we parked next to a white van.
肖恩:等等!我記起來了——我們停在一輛白色廂型車旁邊。
remember(v.)記住remember to VR記得做某事remember V-ing記得做過某事next to在~旁邊
Diane: Look! There’s the van!
黛安:你看!那輛廂型車在那裡!
Sean: Oh, finally! We found it!
肖恩:喔,終於找到了!
find(v.)找到
Diane: Thank goodness. Let’s load up and get out of here.
黛安:謝天謝地。我們趕快把東西放進去,然後離開這裡吧。
load up裝載、把(東西)放進車裡get out of離開某個地方