
好市多買採購
Dakota and Leo went to Costco to buy groceries. They are in the parking lot.
達科塔和里歐去好市多買食物。他們在停車場。
grocery(n.)雜貨、生活用品、grocery shopping採買parking lot露天停車場
Dakota: I’ll go return the shopping cart. You go start the engine first.
達科塔:我去還推車,你先發動引擎。
return(v.)歸還shopping cart=trolley購物推車engine(n.)引擎
Leo: Wait a minute! Where did we park?
里歐:等等,我們車停哪啊?
wait a minute等等park(v.)停車
Dakota: I don’t know. You were driving.
達科塔:我不知道,你不是開車的人嗎?
drive(v.)駕駛、開車、driver(n.)駕駛人
Leo: I can’t remember which parking space I parked in.
里歐:我記不得是哪個停車位。
parking space停車位
Dakota: Ugh. Let me see…
達科塔:呃,讓我看看……
Leo: I think I parked next to a white Toyota.
里歐:我記得停在一輛白色豐田旁邊。
next to在…旁邊
Dakota: No, our car was beside a black Benz.
達科塔:不對,是黑色的賓士。
beside(prep.)在…旁邊
Leo: Oh! There! I see it.
里歐:噢,那裡!看到了。
Dakota: We should try not to forget where we park next time. It’s a big parking lot.
達科塔:我們下次要更留心停車位在哪。這個停車場很大。
should(aux.)應該try (not) to試著、試著不要