
該丟哪裡?
Elvis and Grace are a couple. They are talking.
艾維斯和葛瑞絲是一對夫妻。他們正在說話。
Grace: Honey, why did you throw your paper lunch box in the trash can?
葛瑞絲:親愛的,你為什麼把午餐紙盒丟在垃圾桶裡呢?
paper(n.)(adj.)紙張、紙製的trash(n.)垃圾trash can垃圾桶
Elvis: Should I recycle it? It’s dirty.
艾維斯:它要回收嗎?它是髒的。
recycle(v.)回收dirty(adj.)骯髒的clean(adj.)乾淨的
Grace: You need to wash it first and recycle it.
葛瑞絲:你需要先清洗乾淨然後丟回收。
Elvis: Alright. How about this plastic straw? Should I recycle it, too?
艾維斯:好吧。那這支塑膠吸管呢?也要回收嗎?
plastic(n.)(adj.)塑膠(的)straw(n.)吸管
Grace: No, you should throw it in the trash can.
葛瑞絲:不,要丟到垃圾桶裡。
Elvis: Ok. It’s hard for me to figure this out.
艾維斯:好的。這對我來說好難弄清楚。
figure sth. out弄清楚某事
Grace: You can recycle cans, paper, and glass. You can also recycle plastic containers with recycling symbols.
葛瑞絲:你可以回收金屬罐、紙張,還有玻璃。你也可以回收有回收標誌的塑膠容器。
can(n.)罐子、筒狀物glass(n.)玻璃glasses(n.)眼鏡container(n.)容器symbol(n.)標誌
Elvis: I see. Maybe you should let me take out the trash.
艾維斯:原來如此。或許你應該讓我去倒垃圾。
take out the trash倒垃圾
Grace: Why?
葛瑞絲:為什麼?
Elvis: I will learn it faster that way.
艾維斯:那樣我會學得比較快。
fast-faster-the fastest