
連日陰雨
Bjorn and Hilda are friends. They are having a conversation.
比約恩和希達是朋友。他們正在對話。
Bjorn: It’s cloudy again today.
比約恩:今天又是陰天。
cloudy(adj.)多雲的、陰天的gloomy(adj.)(天氣)陰暗的、(心情)陰鬱的
Hilda: I know. It was rainy yesterday too.
希達:我知道。昨天也下雨了。
rainy(adj.)下雨的yesterday(adv.)昨天
Bjorn: And the day before that. No sunshine at all.
比約恩:前天也是。完全沒有太陽。
sunshine(n.)陽光、日照no/not...at all一點也不、完全不
Hilda: I miss the sun. I want to go to the park.
希達:我好想念太陽。我想去公園。
feel like V-ing想要~
Bjorn: Me too. But everything is wet.
比約恩:我也是。但到處都濕濕的。
wet(adj.)濕的、潮濕的wet season雨季
Hilda: Do you think we will see the sun tomorrow?
希達:你覺得我們明天會看到太陽嗎?
Bjorn: I hope so. I want to play football outside.
比約恩:希望會。我想在外面踢足球。
Hilda: And I want to ride my bike.
希達:我也想騎腳踏車。
go bike riding去騎腳踏車
Bjorn: Let’s check the weather on my phone.
比約恩:我們來看看我手機上的天氣。
weather(n.)天氣What’s the weather like?/How is the weather?天氣如何?
Hilda: Okay. Fingers crossed!
希達:好喔,希望有好天氣!
fingers crossed希望幸運、祈求好運