
油表快到底了
Marcus stops at a convenience store.
馬可斯在一家便利商店停下來。
stop(v.)停下來
Marcus: Hi! Could I have a local map, please?
馬可斯:嗨!我要一份當地的地圖。
local(adj.)當地的map(n.)地圖
Clerk: Here you are.
店員:這裡。
Here you are.=Here you go.
Marcus: Also, could you show me the nearest gas station?
馬可斯:還有你能告訴我最近的加油站在哪嗎?
show(v.)展現
Clerk: Is there something wrong with your car?
店員:車怎麼了嗎?
Marcus: It almost ran out of gas.
馬可斯:我的車幾乎沒油了。
run out of sth.用完、be low on sth.快用罄
Clerk: Oh! That’s not good.
店員:哦!大事不妙。
Marcus: I know. I really need to find a gas station.
馬可斯:我知道。我真的需要找到加油站。
Clerk: Just go straight down this road. You will see a gas station there.
店員:直接沿著這條路走下去,就會看到加油站。
go straight直走road(n.)路
Marcus: How long will it take?
馬可斯:大概多久會到?
how long時間多久
Clerk: Maybe ten minutes. Fifteen minutes, tops.
店員:也許十分鐘,最多十五分鐘就到了。
tops最多