
請直走左轉
Ethan is walking on the street. A woman is walking towards him.
伊森走在街上。有名女子走過來。
walk(v.)走路street(n.)街道、road(n.)馬路towards(prep.)朝向
Woman: Excuse me! Do you have a minute?
女子:對不起!能打擾你幾分鐘嗎?
excuse me不好意思、抱歉
Ethan: Yes. How may I help you?
伊森:嗯,需要幫忙嗎?
help(v.)幫助
Woman: I’m looking for the Taiwan Bank. Do you know where it is?
女子:我在找台灣銀行。你知道在哪裡嗎?
look for找尋
Ethan: Let me see. I think there’s one on the next block.
伊森:讓我看看。應該在下一個街區。
block(n.)街區、(v.)封鎖
Woman: Could you tell me how I can get there?
女子:我該怎麼去那裡呢?
could委婉語氣get there去那裏
Ethan: It’s easy. Just walk along the main street and turn left.
伊森:很簡單。沿著主要街道走,然後左轉就是了。
easy(adj.)簡單along(prep.)沿著main(adj.)主要的turn(v.)轉向right向右、left向左
Woman: Will it be on my left or on my right?
女子:銀行會在我的左邊還是右邊?
on sb.′s left在左手邊
Ethan: On your left. The bank has a huge sign. You won’t miss it.
伊森:左邊。有一個很大的招牌,你一定會看到。
huge(adj.)巨大的sign(n.)告示牌、招牌miss(v.)錯過
Woman: Thank you so much.
女子:非常感謝你。
Ethan: No problem.
伊森:不會。