
捷運站的詢問處
Tony is a junior high school student. He is on the phone with his mom.
湯尼是國中生,他和媽媽在講電話。
on the phone講電話
Tony: Mom, help me. My wallet is gone. I don’t know what to do.
湯尼:媽,幫幫我,我的皮夾不見了,我不知道該怎麼辦。
gone(adj.)遺失了的
Mom: Calm down and take a deep breath. Tell me what is going on.
媽媽:先冷靜下來,深呼吸,告訴我發生什麼事了。
calm down冷靜下來take a deep breath深呼吸what is going on發生什麼事
Tony: I am at Jingmei Station. When I was about to exit, I couldn’t find my wallet. It was in my pocket a moment ago.
湯尼:我在景美捷運站,正當我要出站時,我找不到皮夾,剛才它還在我的口袋裡。
exit(v.)離開、出去
Mom: Gee! Did you go through your backpack carefully?
媽媽:唉呀!你有仔細檢查過你的背包嗎?
gee表驚訝go through sth.仔細檢查
Tony: Yes, I did. I don’t know where it is.
湯尼:有啊,我不知道它在哪裡。
Mom: Here is what you are going to do. Go to the information booth in the metro station and tell the staff that you lost your wallet. They will help you.
媽媽:你要這麼做,去地鐵站的詢問處,告訴工作人員你弄丟皮夾了,牠們會幫忙你的。
information(n.)消息、資訊、詢問處booth(n.)有蓬的亭子,a phone booth電話亭staff(n.)工作人員lose-lost-lost(v.)弄丟
Tony: All right. I’ll do that.
湯尼:好的,我這就去。
Mom: Wait for me at Exit 3. I’ll come and get you.
媽媽:在三號出口等我,我去接你。
exit(n.)出口
Tony: Will they find my wallet?
湯尼:他們會找到我的皮夾嗎?
find(v.)找到
Mom: I am not sure if you’ll get it back. Maybe it was stolen. But don’t worry, Son. We’ll figure it out.
媽媽:我不確定你能不能找回來,它可能被偷了,不過兒子別擔心,我們會想辦法的。
steal-stole-stolen(v.)偷走figure sth. out弄明白、想出方法