
臉友初見面
Lily and Frank got to know each other in a Facebook group. Today, they are meeting up for a language exchange.
莉莉與法蘭克在臉書社團中認識,他們今天約好碰面做語言交換練習。
get to know sb逐漸了解某人each other彼此meet up碰面language exchange語言交換
Lily: Hi, Frank. Finally, I get to meet you in person!
莉莉:嗨,法蘭克。終於見到你了。
finally(adv.)最後、最終meet(v.)遇見、相會in person親自、本人
Frank: Yeah. Nice to meet you.
法蘭克:是啊,真開心見到你。
meet(v.)遇見、相會
Lily: Same here. Have a seat.
莉莉:我也是。坐吧。
same here我也一樣have a seat請坐
Frank: So, for the first hour, we need to have an English conversation, right?
法蘭克:所以,第一個小時我們要用英語對話對吧?
first(adj.)第一個的hour(n.)小時need(v.)需要conversation(n.)對話
Lily: Exactly. How about talking about our college life?
莉莉:是啊。我們聊聊大學生活如何?
exactly(adv.)完全沒錯how about如何talk about談論college(n.)學院、大學life(n.)生活
Frank: Great. I went to New York University back in the US. How about you? Where did you study?
法蘭克:好啊,我在美國時是讀紐約大學,你呢?你在哪裡念書?
university(n.)大學study(v.)念書、研究
Lily: I’m still a college student at NTNU.
莉莉:我現在還是師大的學生。
college(n.)學院、大學student(n.)學生
Frank: Wow! I’m actually going to take some Mandarin courses there.
法蘭克:哇,其實我之後要在師大上一些中文課耶。
actually(adv.)實際上course(n.)課程
Lily: Really? Why don’t we go there now? We can take a walk and I can show you around the campus.
莉莉:真的?我們何不現在就去師大?可以一起在校園裡走走,我帶你參觀一下。
take a walk散步show sb around sth帶某人到處看看campus(n.)校園
Frank: Great idea!
法蘭克:好主意!
idea(n.)主意