
我現在在哪裡?
Colin and Tracy are friends. They are talking on the phone.
科林和雀西是朋友。他們正在講電話。
Colin: Tracy, where are you? Didn’t you hit the road thirty minutes ago?
科林:雀西,你在哪裡?你不是三十分鐘前就出發了嗎?
hit the road啟程、出發
Tracy: I’m on my way. But I think I’m lost.
雀西:我在路上。但我想我迷路了。
lost(adj.)迷路的、走失的get lost迷路
Colin: What? You just came to my house last week.
科林:什麼?你上禮拜才剛來我家。
Tracy: That was different. I wasn’t alone last time, and I just can’t remember which way I went.
雀西:那不一樣。我上次不是一個人,而且我就是想不起走的是哪條路。
alone(adj.)單獨的remember(v.)記得、記起way(n.)方向、道路
Colin: Ok. Do you know where you are now?
科林:好吧。你知道你現在在哪裡嗎?
Tracy: Of course not. But I’m trying to figure it out. There’s a bank on my right.
雀西:當然不知道。但我正試著搞清楚。我的右手邊有一間銀行。
figure out搞清楚、想明白bank(n.)銀行banker(n.)銀行家
Colin: Is there an American restaurant across from that bank?
科林:銀行對面有沒有一間美式餐廳?
Chinese restaurant中式餐廳Italian restaurant義式餐廳Korean restaurant韓式餐廳across from~在~對面
Tracy: Yes!
雀西:有!
Colin: Then you are almost here. Stay where you are, and I’ll pick you up.
科林:那你快到了。待在原地,我去接你。
stay(v.)留下、停留pick sb. up接送某人
Tracy: That would be great. Thanks.
雀西:那太棒了。謝謝。