
停靠在4B月台
James is going to the beach. He is at the train station. He asks the assistant for directions.
詹姆士要去海邊,他正在火車站,他向服務員問路。
beach(n.)海邊station(n.)車站ask(v.)問、詢問assistant(n.)助理、營業員direction(n.)方向
James: Excuse me. When is the next train for Fulong?
詹姆士:打擾一下,去福隆的下一班火車是什麼時候呢?
excuse(v.)原諒、寬恕excuse me打擾、勞駕
Assistant: 2pm, in about one and a half hours.
服務員:下午兩點,再大約一個半小時。
pm下午in(prep.)在…之內about(adv.)大約half(adj.)一半、半個hour(n.)小時
James: That is the train bound for Su’ao, right?
詹姆士:那班火車是開往蘇澳,是嗎?
bound(adj.)開往…right(excl.)對吧
Assistant: Yes, it leaves from platform 4B.
服務員:是的,它停靠在4B月台。
leave(v.)離開from(prep.)從platform(n.)月台
James: Hmm, that’s quite late. I wanted to get there sooner. Is there any other way of getting to Fulong?
詹姆士:嗯,那太晚了,我想要快點到那裡;有其它的方式到福隆嗎?
quite(adv.)相當、頗late(adj.)晚的、遲的want(v.)要、想要get(v.)到達there(adv.)到那裡、在那裡soon(adv.)很快any(det.)任何other(det.)其他的、別的way(n.)方法、方式
Assistant: There is. You could take the 12:45 train to Keelung, but you will have to change at Badu.
服務員:有的,您可以搭12:45分的火車到基隆,但您必須要在八堵換車。
could(aux.)可以、能but(conj.)但是change(v.)換
James: Alright. I’ll take that. Where can I get tickets?
詹姆士:好,那我搭那一班:我要去哪裡買票呢?
alright(adj.)好的、可以where(adv.)哪裡get(v.)得到、買到ticket(n.)票、券
Assistant: At the ticket office: it’s at the end of the hall, next to the toilets. The train leaves from platform 1B, by the way.
服務員:售票處,他在走廊的盡頭,洗手間旁。對了,該班車停靠在1B月台。
office(n.)辦公室end(n.)末端、盡頭hall(n.)大廳、走廊next to在…旁邊toilets(n.)化妝室、洗手間
James: Ok great, thanks.
詹姆士:太好了,謝啦!
great(adj.)級棒的thanks(excl.)謝謝
Assistant: No problem. Now hurry, your train leaves in 15 minutes.
服務員:不客氣。現在您要快一點,火車再15分就會開走了。
problem(n.)問題now(adv.)現在hurry(v.)加快minute(n.)分、分鐘