
健忘的伊格
Igor is putting photos in order.
伊格正在整理照片。
put(v.)放置photo(n.)照片order(n.)順序,次序
Igor: Honey, do you remember when we went to Thailand last year?
伊格:親愛的,妳記得我們去年何時去泰國嗎?
remember(v.)記得Thailand(n.)泰國last(adj.)上一個year(n.)年
Emily: Let me think. Oh, it was around April the 13th to the 17th.
艾蜜莉:讓我想想,噢!大約在4月13日至17日。
let(v.)讓think(v.)想around(prep.)大約April(n.)四月
Igor: Thanks. I’m putting photos into the folder, based on dates.
伊格:謝啦!我正在根據日期把照片整理到資料夾裡。
thank(v.)感謝,謝謝into(prep.)進入folder(n.)文件夾,資料夾based on根據date(n.)日期
Emily: Let me help you. These photos were taken in Korea.
艾蜜莉:讓我幫你。這些照片是在韓國拍的。
help(v.)幫助,幫忙these(det.)這些Korea(n.)韓國
Igor: We went there over Christmas. I remember.
伊格:我們是在聖誕節期間去那裡的,這我記得。
over(prep.)在…期間Christmas(n.)聖誕節
Emily: Yes, that’s the time you slipped on the icy road. It was funny.
艾蜜莉:是啊,那次你還在結冰的路上滑倒,很好笑。
time(n.)次,回slip(v.)滑倒,失足icy(adj.)結冰的road(n.)馬路,路funny(adj.)滑稽的,有趣的
Igor: Come on. You walked into a huge window because you thought it was a door.
伊格:拜託!妳還撞上了一片大窗戶,因為妳以為它是一扇門!
walk into走路時撞上huge(adj.)巨大的window(n.)窗戶because(conj.)因為door(n.)門
Emily: Haha, that was very embarrassing.
艾蜜莉:哈哈!那真尷尬!
very(adv.)非常,很embarrassing(adj.)令人尷尬的
Igor: How about China? When did we go there?
伊格:那中國呢?我們什麼時候去的?
China(n.)中國
Emily: We just came back from China last week!
艾蜜莉:我們上星期才從中國回來而已!
just(adv.)剛剛come(v.)來back(adv.)返回from(prep.)從week(n.)週,星期