
咖啡時光
Joe and Lily often go to the same coffee shop near their home. One day, Joe sees Lily sitting alone and decides to start a conversation.
喬和莉莉常常去家附近的同一家咖啡廳。有一天,喬看到莉莉一個人坐著,決定跟她聊聊。
often(adv.)時常alone(adv.)單獨地lonely(adj.)感到寂寞的、孤單的decide to VR決定去做
Joe: Hey! You’re here a lot, right? Do you come every day?
喬:嘿!你常來這裡耶,對不對?是不是每天都來?
here(adv.)這裡here you go /here it is給你/在這裡a lot經常、很多次
Lily: Yeah, almost. I really like their coffee.
莉莉:對,差不多啦,我很喜歡這裡的咖啡。
Joe: Same here. By the way, I’m Joe. What’s your name?
喬:我也是。對了,我叫喬,你呢?
by the way順帶一提
Lily: I’m Lily. Great to meet you, Joe.
莉莉:我叫莉莉,很高興認識你,喬。
Joe: Great to meet you too! You always look happy when you’re here.
喬:我也很高興認識你!你每次來都看起來很開心耶。
always(adv.)總是
Lily: Haha, coffee makes me happy for sure.
莉莉:哈哈,咖啡的確會讓我心情好起來。
for sure確定、當然、毫無疑問
Joe: So… want to grab a coffee together sometime?
喬:那⋯⋯找時間一起喝杯咖啡怎麼樣?
grab(v.)(快速地)拿sometime(adv.)某個時候sometimes(adv.)有時候
Lily: Umm… maybe. That could be nice.
莉莉:嗯⋯⋯可以喔,感覺不錯。
Joe: Great! Can we add each other on WhatsApp?
喬:太好了!我們可以互加WhatsApp嗎?
each other彼此、互相
Lily: Sure! What’s your number?
莉莉:當然可以!你的號碼是多少?
number(n.)號碼
Joe: It’s 0912-345-678. What about you?
喬:是0912-345-678,你呢?
Lily: Mine is 0987-654-321. I’ll add you now.
莉莉:我的號碼是0987-654-321,我現在加你。
add(v.)添加
Joe: Perfect! Talk to you soon.
喬:太好了!待會聊。