
我才剛起床
Joe just got out of bed. He got a call from Josh.
喬才剛起床。喬許正好打給他。
get out of bed起床get a call接到一通電話
Joe: Hey, what’s up? I just woke up.
喬:嘿,怎麼了?我才剛起床。
wake up起床、醒來
Josh: You lazy pig! It’s almost 11. What’s your plan for today?
喬許:你這懶豬!都要十一點了。你今天有事嗎?
lazy(adj.)懶惰的
Joe: Nothing. What do you want?
喬:沒事,怎麼了?
Josh: Phil is wondering if you want to go to the park to play basketball.
喬許:菲爾想問你要不要一起去公園打籃球?
wonder(v.)想知道park(n.)公園basketball籃球
Joe: For some 3-on-3?
喬:鬥牛嗎?
3-on-3鬥牛、三對三
Josh: Yeah. Interested?
喬許:沒錯,有興趣嗎?
interested有興趣=are you interested
Joe: He’d better not mess up the free throws this time.
喬:他這次罰球最好準一點。
mess up搞砸free throw罰球、throw(n.)丟擲
Josh: I’ll tell him. So, you’re in?
喬許:我會跟他說,你要來是吧?
be in 參加、加入
Joe: Yeah. When do we meet?
喬:嗯嗯,約幾點?
Josh: Three o’clock. At the park by the river. See you!
喬許:三點,在河邊的公園,等一下見。
by在…旁邊river(n.)河流