
交換掃浴室
Lily and Mason are roommates. It’s a beautiful Sunday morning.
莉莉和梅森是室友。這是個美麗的星期天早晨。
beautiful(adj.)美麗的
Lily: You’re up! I made you some pancakes.
莉莉:你起來了!我做了一些鬆餅給你。
pancake美式鬆餅、waffle格子鬆餅
Mason: How nice of you!
梅森:你人真好!
be nice of sb.某人很好
Lily: I also made some coffee for you, with no milk and sugar.
莉莉:我也幫你弄了些咖啡。不加牛奶、不加糖。
milk牛奶、sugar糖
Mason: That’s how I like it.
梅森:我就是喜歡這樣喝。
Lily: I know. I just want you to be happy.
莉莉:我知道。我就是希望你開心。
happy(adj.)快樂的、unhappy(adj.)不快樂的
Mason: Hmm. Something is up. What’s the catch?
梅森:嗯嗯,這不太對勁。你在打什麼算盤?
Something is up.事情不對勁、有問題
Lily: What? There’s no catch.
莉莉:什麼?才沒有。
Mason: Come on. You can be honest with me.
梅森:來吧。你可以老實說。
be honest with sb.跟某人誠實以對、to be honest老實說
Lily: Alright. I know it’s my turn to clean the bathroom this week. Can we switch? I got plans for today.
莉莉:好啦。我知道這週輪到我打掃浴室了。我們可以交換嗎?我今天有約了。
turn(n.)輪流switch(v.)交換、互換、(n.)開關
Mason: Alright. Just this once!
梅森:好。就這一次喔!
this once就這一次
Lily: You’re the best!
莉莉:你最棒了!