
角色記憶度超越本人
Winnie and Ron are watching a TV show.
溫妮和榮恩正在看電視節目。他們在節目上看到一個演員。
watch(v.)觀賞
Ron: Hey, the guest is that famous actor.
榮恩:嘿,來賓是那個有名的演員。
guest(n.)來賓famous(adj.)有名的
Winnie: I know him. His TV drama was a hit.
溫妮:我知道他。他的電視劇曾經風靡一時。
know(v.)知道
Ron: Oh, but I can’t remember his name.
榮恩:噢,但我不記得他的名字。
remember(v.)記得
Winnie: Neither can I. The name is on the tip of my tongue.
溫妮:我也想不起來。但他的名字就在我嘴邊了。
tip(n.)頂端;尖端
Ron: I remember the name of his role was Joey.
榮恩:我記得他的角色名字叫喬伊。
role(n.)角色
Winnie: He was in some movies, too.
溫妮:他也出現在一些電影裡。
movie(n.)電影
Ron: But I still can’t remember his name. This is annoying.
榮恩:但我還是不記得他的名字。這感覺太煩了。
annoying(adj.)討人厭的
Winnie: I give up.
溫妮:我放棄。
give up=放棄
Ron: Let’s just look up his name.
榮恩:我們就直接查他的名字吧。
look up=查詢
Winnie: Matt LeBlanc! How could I forget?
溫妮:麥特勒布郎!我怎麼會忘記?
forget(v.)忘記