
最愛的歌手與樂團
Everybody is sharing their Spotify Wrapped, including Troy and Nicole. They are talking about it.
大家都在分享自己的Spotify年度回顧,特洛伊跟妮可也是。他們正在討論自己的回顧。
Spotify Wrapped年度回顧、wrap(v.)包裹物品、gift wrap包裝紙
Troy: Did you see your 2019 Wrapped on Spotify?
特洛伊:你有看到自己的Spotify年度回顧了嗎?
Nicole: Yes, I did. It’s quite surprising.
妮可:當然。還蠻令人驚訝的。
surprising(adj.)令人驚訝的
Troy: How so?
特洛伊:怎麼說?
how so怎麼說
Nicole: Well, I had no idea I listened to Taylor Swift’s new album so much.
妮可:我都不知道我那麼常聽泰勒斯的新專輯。
have no idea完全不知道listen to music聽音樂album(n.)專輯、相冊
Troy: You do always hum her songs in the shower.
特洛伊:哇,但你真的洗澡時都在哼她的歌。
hum(v.)哼歌shower(n.)淋浴
Nicole: Well, they’re all catchy.
妮可:她的歌很朗朗上口啊。
catchy(adj.)朗朗上口
Troy: If you say so.
特洛伊:你說了算。
[
if you say so你說了算=you′re the boss
Nicole: Who did you listen to most?
妮可:那你聽最多的是誰?
Troy: Coldplay. I love their latest album.
特洛伊:酷玩樂團。我愛死他們的新專輯。
latest(adj.)最新的
Nicole: Too bad they’re not doing a tour this time.
妮可:可惜他們這次不巡迴了。
too bad真可惜tour(n.)巡迴演出、參觀觀光
Troy: Don’t remind me. Just thinking about it breaks my heart.
特洛伊:別提了,那消息真是讓我心碎。
remind(v.)提醒just thinking about it光是想到break one′s heart讓某人傷心、心碎