
女兒做的千層麵
Fiona and Ron are coworkers. They are having a conversation.
費歐娜和羅恩是同事。他們正在聊天。
Ron: Hey, Fiona! What’s for lunch today?
羅恩:嘿,費歐娜!你今天午餐吃什麼?
Fiona: My daughter made lasagna for me last night. How about you?
費歐娜:我女兒昨晚做了義大利千層麵給我。你呢?
granddaughter(n.)孫女stepdaughter(n.)繼女daughter-in-law媳婦
Ron: That looks delicious! How does she know how to make it?
羅恩:看起來很好吃!她怎麼知道怎麼做?
how to VR怎麼做~
Fiona: She read a cookery book by Leonard Jones. His book teaches children how to cook foods. They can learn food names and enjoy cooking.
費歐娜:她讀了萊納德·瓊斯寫的烹飪書。他的書教孩子怎麼做菜。他們可以學習食物的名稱,還能享受烹飪的樂趣。
cookery(n.)烹飪術、烹調cookery courses烹飪課teach(v.)教導
Ron: Oh, I know him! He’s great at teaching children simple recipes, like cheese on toast. It’s easy to make!
羅恩:喔,我知道他!他很擅長教孩子做簡單的食譜,比如起司吐司,做起來很簡單!
be great at…擅長~simple(adj.)簡易的、簡單的recipe(n.)食譜
Fiona: Yes! The book cover has a picture of him and his son smiling and eating together.
費歐娜:對啊!封面上有他和兒子一起微笑著吃東西的照片。
cover(n.)封面
Ron: That makes me want to learn to cook!
羅恩:這讓我也想學做飯!
Fiona: It’s really fun! You can try one of his recipes.
費歐娜:真的很有趣!你可以試試他的食譜。
try on試穿try out 試試看
Ron: I might just do that. Thanks for telling me about the book!
羅恩:我可能會試試看。謝謝你告訴我那本書!
thank sb. for sth.因~感謝對方