
像朵大玫瑰
Jenny is going to her friend’s wedding this weekend.
珍妮這個週末要去參加她朋友的婚禮。
Aaron: What are you doing in front of the mirror?
亞倫:你在鏡子前做什麼啊?
in front of在前面mirror(n.)鏡子
Jenny: I’m trying to find the perfect dress for my friend’s wedding.
珍妮:我在為婚禮找完美的禮服穿呢。
dress(n.)洋裝、禮服、特殊場合的服裝
Aaron: Don’t you think the red one is too much?
亞倫:你不覺得大紅色的太超過了嗎?
Jenny: The one I’m wearing?
珍妮:我穿的這件?
Aaron: Yeah. It’s all red. You’re like a rose.
亞倫:嗯嗯。整件都紅色的。你就像一朵大玫瑰。
rose玫瑰
Jenny: You think so?
珍妮:你這麼認為?
Aaron: I wouldn’t take a chance. Pick something safer.
亞倫:我是不會太冒險。選擇更安全的顏色吧。
take a chance冒險safe(adj.)安全的
Jenny: I guess you’re right.
珍妮:我想你是對的。
Aaron: It’s not like you are the one walking down the aisle.
亞倫:又不是說是你要結婚。
walk down the aisle結婚=get married
Jenny: Yeah. I don’t want to catch everyone’s eyes.
珍妮:也是。可不想引起大家的注意。
catch your eyes引人注目