
馬上花光?
Emma and Jake are friends. They are chatting.
艾瑪和傑克是朋友,他們正在聊天。
Emma: Hey, Jake! Did you get your year-end bonus?
艾瑪:嘿,傑克!你拿到年終獎金了嗎?
year-end(adj.)年終的year-end sales年終促銷
Jake: Yeah, I did! It’s not much, but it’s still nice. What about you?
傑克:嗯,拿到了!雖然不多,但還是不錯。你呢?
Emma: I got mine, too. I’m thinking about buying a new phone.
艾瑪:我也拿到了。我在想要不要買新手機。
think about考慮
Jake: A phone? That’s cool. I’m saving mine for a trip.
傑克:手機?不錯啊。我準備把獎金存起來,去旅行用。
save(v.)存(錢)、節省、拯救savings(n.)存款
Emma: Oh, where do you want to go?
艾瑪:噢,那你想去哪裡?
Jake: Maybe the mountains. I love hiking.
傑克:可能去山上吧。我喜歡爬山。
hike(v.)健行、爬山
Emma: That sounds great. I always spend my bonus right away!
艾瑪:聽起來很棒耶!我每次都把獎金馬上花光光!
spend(v.)花(錢、時間)spend time V-ing花時間做~spend money on sth.花錢在某事物上right away立刻、馬上
Jake: That’s why you never have money for a trip!
傑克:所以你才永遠沒錢去旅行啊!
trip(n.)旅行go on a trip去旅行=take a trip /go traveling
Emma: True, but at least I’ll have the best phone to take pictures of you!
艾瑪: 沒錯,但至少我有最好的手機可以幫你拍照!
at least至少take a picture of~拍~的照片take a picture for~幫~拍照