
快把傷口沖冷水
Boris is cooking noodles in the kitchen. He is talking to his mother.
鮑瑞斯在廚房煮麵。他正在跟他媽媽說話。
cook(v., n.)煮、廚師kitchen(n.)廚房
Boris: Ouch! Hot! My hand!
鮑瑞斯:噢,好燙!
ouch痛hot燙
Mom: What happened? What did you do?
媽媽:怎麼了,你做了什麼好事?
Boris: I touched the pot by accident and I burnt my hand!
鮑瑞斯:我不小心碰到了鍋子,然後手就燙傷啦!
touch(v.)碰到pot(n.)鍋子、hot pot火鍋by accident不小心
Mom: Turn off the gas first. Now, run cold water on the burn. Now!
媽媽:先把瓦斯關掉,現在快點把傷口拿去沖冷水。現在!
turn off關掉電源、爐子、turn on打開gas(n.)瓦斯run(v.)流出
Boris: There’s ice in the freezer. Should I put some ice on my hand, too?
鮑瑞斯:冰庫裡有冰,要拿冰來覆蓋傷口嗎?
freezer(n.)冷凍庫、fridge(n.)冰箱=refrigerator
Mom: No, don’t use ice. Just use running water.
媽媽:不要,不要用冰。沖水就好。
running(adj.)流動的
Boris: Okay. It really hurts.
鮑瑞斯:好,真的好痛。
hurt(v.)痛、受傷
Mom: I told you to be careful in the kitchen.
媽媽:就跟你說在廚房要小心。
tell sb. to do sth.叫某人做什麼事情careful(adj.)小心的
Boris: I’ll be more careful next time.
鮑瑞斯:我知道了啦,下次會注意。
Mom: You’d better be.
媽媽:你就最好做到。
You′d better be=You had better be.你最好