
美麗的加拿大秋天
Brenda and Allen are chatting at Songshan airport.
布蘭達與艾倫在松山機場交談。
chat(v.)聊天airport(n.)機場
Brenda: The weather is nice recently. It’s not too hot or too cold.
布蘭達:最近天氣很舒服,不冷也不熱。
weather(n.)天氣nice(adj.)好的recently(adv.)最近hot(adj.)炎熱的cold(adj.)冷的
Allen: Because it’s autumn! I like the weather like this in Taiwan.
艾倫: 因為是秋天啊,我喜歡台灣這樣的天氣。
autumn(n.)秋天like(v.)喜歡weather(n.)天氣like(prep.)像
Brenda: What is autumn in your country, Canada, like?
布蘭達:你的國家,加拿大的秋天是什麼樣子呢?
autumn(n.)秋天like(prep.)像country(n.)國家
Allen: It is very colorful. There are maple trees and leaves in the mountains.
艾倫: 非常色彩繽紛,山裡面都是楓葉。
colorful(adj.)繽紛的maple treesleaf(n.)葉子mountain(n.)山
Brenda: It sounds very nice. I would like to have a look.
布蘭達:聽起來很漂亮,我也想去看看。
sound(v.)聽起來nice(adj.)好的would like=want想要
Allen: And there are maple cookies and syrup for you to try.
艾倫:還有楓糖餅乾、楓糖漿可以讓你試試。
maple(n.)楓葉cookie(n.)餅乾syrup(n.)糖漿try(v.)嘗試
Brenda: Wow, that’s awesome! I can’t wait to taste them.
布蘭達:哇,太棒了,我等不及想吃吃看。
awesome(adj.)極好的wait(v.)等待taste(v.)品嚐
Allen: Get your luggage. We are about to go.
艾倫:趕快拿起你的行李,要出發了。
luggage(n.)行李be about to do sth即將要做某事
Brenda: We are going to Canada right now?
布蘭達:我們現在就要去加拿大?
right now現在、立刻
Allen: No, the plane we are waiting for is here.
艾倫:不是,我們在等的飛機來了。
plane(n.)飛機wait(v.)等待