
我不想被標註!
Elena and Alexander are having lunch together.
艾蓮娜和亞歷山大一起午餐。
lunch(n.)午餐together(adv.)一起
Elena: Ugh, Alice tagged me in her picture again. I’m so unhappy.
艾蓮娜:吼,艾莉絲又標註我。真讓人不開心。
tag(v.)標註again(adv.)再次,又so(adv.)非常unhappy(adj.)不高興
Alexander: What happened? Didn’t you guys go singing together yesterday?
亞歷山大:怎麼了?你們昨天不是一起唱歌?
happen(v.)發生guy(n.)人sing(v.)唱歌go singing去唱歌yesterday(adv.)昨天
Elena: That was fun, but I don’t like seeing pictures of myself being uploaded.
艾蓮娜:唱歌很開心。但我不喜歡自己照片被上傳。
fun(adj.)好玩的but(conj.)但是like(v.)喜歡see(v.)看myself(pron.)我自己upload(v.)上傳
Alexander: Why do girls like taking selfies so often?
亞歷山大:女生怎麼這麼愛自拍。
selfie(n.)自拍照often(adv.)經常
Elena: Alice is one of those girls. She has to take selfies when going to the movies and even on the MRT.
艾蓮娜:艾莉絲就是。看電影也要自拍,甚至捷運也要自拍。
those(adj.)那些have to必須when(conj.)當go to the movies看電影even(adv.)甚至MRT = Mass Rapid Transit大眾捷運系統
Alexander: You can see it all on Twitter and Facebook. She likes sharing.
亞歷山大:推特、臉書。都看得到。她就是愛分享。
all(pron.)全部Twitter推特Facebook臉書share(v.)分享
Elena: My face always looks big in her pictures.
艾蓮娜:在她的照片裡,我的臉都很大。
face(n.)臉always(adv.)總是look(v.)看起來big(adj.)大的
Alexander: How come?
亞歷山大:怎麼會?
come(v.)來how come怎麼會
Elena: She always stands behind me so she looks skinnier in the pictures.
艾蓮娜:她都會站在我後面,所以照片裡她看起來會比較瘦。
stand(v.)站behind(prep.)在……後面so(conj.)所以skinnier(adj.)比較瘦的
Alexander: Ha, that’s the real reason you’re unhappy!
亞歷山大:哈。這才是妳生氣她的原因吧!
real(adj.)真的,真實的reason(n.)原因