
全新造型
Maggie and Philip are friends. They are having a conversation.
瑪姬和菲利浦是朋友。他們正在對話。
Maggie: Hey, Philip, what do you think of my new haircut?
瑪姬:嘿,菲利浦,你覺得我的新髮型怎麼樣?
Philip: Wow, it looks good! You went for a short cut, right? It must feel cool.
菲利浦:哇,真好看!你剪了短髮對吧?應該覺得很涼快。
go for選擇short(adj.)短的cool(adj.)涼爽的
Maggie: Yes, it feels great, especially with the hot weather. Do you think it looks good on me?
瑪姬:對,感覺很好,尤其是天氣這麼熱。你覺得它適合我嗎?
especially(adv.)特別、尤其、格外look good on sb.某人穿戴某物好看
Philip: Yes, it looks great! You look like a star!
菲利浦:對啊,很好看!你看起來像明星!
look like+N./句子:看起來(像)~
Maggie: Haha, thanks! I worried it was too short.
瑪姬:哈哈,謝謝!我擔心它會太短。
worry(v.)擔憂、使擔心worry sb.使某人擔心
Philip: No, it’s perfect! I’m thinking about cutting my hair short too.
菲利浦:不,剛好!我也在想要剪短髮。
think about考慮
Maggie: Oh? What kind of haircut are you thinking about?
瑪姬:哦?你想剪什麼樣的髮型?
Philip: Maybe something like yours!
菲利浦:也許像你這樣的短髮!
Maggie: You should try it! It looks really good!
瑪姬:你應該試試!它真的很好看!